Searching for qualified talent to join your team?
Looking to diversify your workforce?
Troubled by high turnover costs?
Green City Force is here to meet your business needs.
Learn what it takes to recruit and retain diverse talent.
Power your green enterprise
with Green City Force alumni!
Our Career and Alumni Services team will work with your hiring manager to identify the right alumni candidates for your open positions. As an employer partner you will receive:
- Customized candidate referrals
- Tailored solutions for hard-to-fill positions
- On-demand retention and career development services for all referred candidates
Connect with GCF to gain access to a skilled, motivated, and diverse talent pool that is ready to be part of the solutions for a greener NYC.
GCF Alumni come with:
- Essential workplace skills
- Ethic of service, civic responsibility, and grit
- Industry-informed training curricula
- Green Building Professional (GPRO – Fundamentals and Building Operations & Maintenance)
- OSHA-10 and OSHA-30
- Roots of Success: Environmental Literacy
GCF prepares young adults with the technical and essential workplace skills to excel across green industries.
GCF’s 540+ graduates power companies in:
- Energy Efficiency
- Urban Farming, Nutrition, and Food
- Building Operations and Maintenance
- Zero Waste
- Horticulture and Landscaping
- Sustainable Construction
- Union Careers
Learn more about where our graduates are working and how the GCF experience helped launch their career journey.